CALL FOR PAPER INFORMATION
We are proud to announce that the International Seminar and Workshop will be held in UT Campus on 17-18 February 2016 organized by SEAMOLEC and AIC Indonesia. English and Bahasa Indonesia is the official language of the event. We welcome paper submissions. Prospective authors are invited to submit full (and original research) papers.
Prospective authors from universities or institutes and industries are invited to submit an abstract and paper by email before the deadline. Papers should be submitted electronically, formatted in MS-Word, as guidelines.
Scholars, practitioners, researchers, educators, beaurocrates, and other parties from all disciplines are invited to attend and present papers related to their fields of expertise and based on the seminar theme: “Creating Quality of Human Resources Strategy Through Test Competence In Facing The Global Era in ASEAN Economic Community”. The theme will be further divided into 3 Clusters : Health Cluster, Business Cluster, Information Technology Cluster.
HEALTH CLUSTER :
Medical Records (MRE)
Hygiene and Sanitation (HES)
Health Promotion (HEP)
Public Health (PHE)
Health Education (HEE)
Hospital Service Management (HSM)
BUSINESS CLUSTER :
Economic Science (ESC)
Administration and Management (OFM)
Financial Management (FIM)
Personnel Management (PEM)
Marketing Management (MAM)
Strategic Management (STM)
Public Relations (PUR)
Service Excellence (SRE)
Islamic/Sharia Management and Banking (ISM)
INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY CLUSTER :
Information Technology (ITE)
Information System (IST)
Animation and Multimedia (AMM)
Security IT (SIT)
CALL OF PAPER GUIDELINES
The official language of the conference is ENGLISH AND BAHASA INDONESIA. Abstracts and all seminar materials should be in ENGLISH but for PAPER PRESENTATION could be in ENGLISH or BAHASA INDONESIA. The event committee has the right not to review incoming papers should the quota be met.
CALL FOR PAPER GUIDELINES :
1. Abstracts and full materials should be submitted in English by sending it to email address : email@example.com
2. The main content of paper presentation not more than 12 pages in 1 space and should be in times new roman character/type.
3. Each abstract should contain a description of the paper not exceeding 250 words, and should include the title, author’s name, institutional affiliation, nationality, discipline and at least 1 but not more than 5 keywords. The keywords are designed to provide a guide to the areas/issues covered by the paper, and will be used by the committee.
4. If there is more than one author, the name of the person who will present the paper should be clearly indicated in the abstract. The person presenting the paper must be the writer and/or the co-writer of the paper.
5. The Organizing Committee will send e-mail notification for the acceptance directly to the participants.
All incoming Approved Call Paper will be uploaded on