Nearest Hotel around Sasana Budaya Ganesa
Interesting Places in Bandung
Greetings from Deputy Director of SEAMOLEC
and President of AIC Indonesia
In accordance with vision and mission of SEAMOLEC Indonesia to develop modern learning and spread knowledge and science especially in Health, Information Technology and Business in order to educate human resource and have a good competence particularly in Indonesia, SEAMOLEC and Academic International Consortium of Indonesia (AIC Indonesia) would like to organize the international seminar, with the theme is “Creating Quality of Human Resources Strategy Through Competence Test in Facing The Global Era in ASEAN Economic Community”.
This international seminar is expected to be one of the media to improve knowledge and science of all participants (lecturers, scholars, practitioners, researchers and other parties) especially in Health, IT and Business. This conference aims:
1. to provide the audience with views and visions on the roles and challenges of international education in its contribution to build competitiveness of human resources;
2. to facilitate the knowledge and science of human resources to perform their part on international development as one of the choices in preparing the future generation; and also
3. to attract several parties in the national and international world (lecturers, scholars, practitioners, researchers, and other parties) to participate in providing the best contributions for the development of human resources competence.
The conference is going to present the leading prominent international speakers who are the leaders in international speakers and practitioners. Let’s join this international seminar to support the competence towards the international quality.
This event is facilitated by SEAMOLEC Indonesia and also supported by all higher education consortium partnership in Indonesia.
Welcome to Indonesia International Event...
AND SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL WORKSHOP
“Creating Quality of Human Resources Strategy Through Competence Test
in Facing The Global Era in ASEAN Economic Community”
Organized by SEAMOLEC – AIC Indonesia
February 17th -18th, 2016
ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) is a form of economic integration of ASEAN which aims to boost economic growth, reduce poverty, and improve the living standard of the ASEAN member countries. With the AEC, ASEAN promising a new economic force, which is projected as a counterweight to the strength of the global economy. Through the AEC, ASEAN also into a new social order in which the member states are free to undertake economic activity both in goods and services.
With these achievements, ASEAN will be a single market and production base which occurs the flow of goods, services, investment, capital and skilled labor are free. The flow of commodities and factors of production are expected to bring ASEAN into a prosperous and competitive region with equitable economic development, and reduced levels of poverty and socio-economic differences in the ASEAN region. With the spirit of AEC, the countries which are members of ASEAN will be a great country. Residents in the ASEAN countries will be able to freely go in and out of a country in the ASEAN region without obstacles. This resulted in population in ASEAN countries can be easily and freely choose the location of the job.
For Indonesia, the AEC may be opportunities and challenges. Trade barriers were reduced to result in increased exports. At the end of Indonesia’s GDP will increase. But on the other hand, Indonesia is threatened will receive a lot of flow of imported goods. This could threaten the existence of the local industry. Local industry will be faced with competition from foreign industries that have a higher quality product. In terms of employment, investment growth will have the potential to increase the number of jobs in the country. Job seekers will have greater opportunities for employment are available with a variety of needs of diverse expertise. In addition, Indonesian jobseekers can look for a job abroad with the rules easier. All of the important one to be more superior advantage is competence.
SEAMOLEC and Academic International Consortium (AIC) of Indonesia would organized the event called “INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR AND SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL WORKSHOP” with the theme “Creating Quality of Human Resources Strategy Through Competence Test in Facing The Global Era in ASEAN Economic Community”
This international Seminar and Workshop aims:
1. to follow up the results of the MoU signing.
2. to provide the audience with views and visions on the roles and challenges of international education in its contribution to building national competitiveness;
3. to facilitate the knowledge and science people to perform their part on international development as one of the choices in preparing tomorrow’s generation; and also
4. to attract several parties in the national and international world (government, education institutions, scholars, practitioners, researchers, public figure, educators and other parties) to participate in providing the best contributions for the development of knowledge and sciences.
As has been stated above, this event take the actual theme :
MAIN THEME “Creating Quality of Human Resources Strategy Through Competence Test
In Facing The Global Era in ASEAN Economic Community”.
Sub Theme Health Cluster :
“Creating Competence of Health Personnel in Excellent Health Service”
Sub Theme Business Cluster :
“Creating Competence of Standard Parameter in Economic and Business
Area to Improve Human Resource Empowerment”.
Sub Theme IT Cluster :
“Creating Competence of Computer and Information Technology to Improve
Innovative Human Resource”.
4. KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
Plenary Seminar :
1. Dr. Ir. Paristiyanti Nurwardani, M.P. (Director of Learning, Ministry of Research Technology and Higher Education, Republic of Indonesia)
2. Mr. Tomo Nobu TANAKA (Human Academy Japan)
3. Mr. Christ Chang (Sun Lin Korea)
4. Mr. Ith Vutay (Deputy Director Program SEAMOLEC - Kamboja)
5. Emanuel C. De. Guzman, Ph.D (President, Polytechnic University of The Philippines)
6. Proff. Rittikorn Siriprasertchok, Ph.D (Vice President, Burapha University Thailand)
Pocket Seminar :
1. HEALTH Cluster : Prof. Dr. dr.Bambang Sutrisna,MH.Sc. (Universitas Indonesia)
2. BUSINESS Cluster : Dr. K.Prihartono AH., Drs.,S.Sos.,S.Kom.,MM.
(President of AIC Indonesia)
3. IT Cluster : Abubakar (IT Expert SEAMOLEC Indonesia)
Participants’ target of this international seminar and workshop who has close relevance in Health Cluster, Business Cluster and IT Cluster such as;
1) Rectors/Heads/Directors/Presidents of University/Polytechnic/Academy/Higher Education
2) Dean/Head of Study Program
3) Lecturers and Researchers
4) Graduate Students
5) Practitioners and others